UHD Unloaded Jack Panel
The UDM (Ultra High-Density Multimedia) Panel System combines flexibility, modularity,and density into one comprehensive system. Each UDM Panel accepts jacks/adapters for UTP, STP, Fiber, Coax,and S-Video to support a myriad of multimedia applications.
The rugged UDM panel construction centers around the industry standard “Keystone” opening, providing modularity.
Optimum density is achieved by integrating front and rear horizontal cable management.
No additional rack space is required for patch cord organizers. All of this in an attractive, easy-to-install and maintain package.
The Unloaded Jack Panels utilize the HD series of jacks. The compact size of these jacks allows for optimum jack density, which reduces panel space requirements.
The standard color is black.
- Port: 32
- Rack Units: 2
- No. Cable Trays: 2
- Height (mm): 3.5” (89)
- Width (mm): 19” (483)
- Multimedia system supports UTP,STP, ScTP, Fiber, Coax, and S-VIDEO applications
- Integral front and rear cable management eliminates the need for additional patch cord organizers
- Panel mounts jacks and adapters flush to front face of panel
- Front tray hinges for easy access to patch cords
- Rear cable tray doubles as jack holder for termination and cable organizer
- UDM Panel material: extruded aluminum (6063-T3)
- Unloaded Jack Panel material: 0.065” thick rolled-edge anodized aluminum
- Finish: durable black powder coat
Ürün sürücülerini bu adreste bulabilirsiniz.